if you mock someone for praying or finding comfort/purpose in their religion then you are a gross person
Hello! I'm Mia: Asexual, panromantic. Feminist, who has a twisted sense of humour with a dash of fascination for things that are odd, morbid and beautiful. I am particularly fond of oddities, body modifications, history, anatomy, religion, folk magic, art and the occult.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."